Return & Refund Policy
We hope you are satisfied with your purchase. However, you can return your purchase by sending us an email within 30 days after receiving the item if the product purchased from Peakrose does not meet your expectations. It is sincerely suggested that every customer read the following regulations carefully before purchase:
This Returns Policy (Returns Policy) applies to all purchases made on our Websites. This Returns Policy is incorporated by reference into our Terms and Conditions (Terms) and any capitalized terms not defined in this Returns Policy are defined in the Terms. You agree to comply with all Terms when accessing or using our Services, including this Returns Policy.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is canceled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (if applicable)
The product that can be returned within 30 days after receipt must meet the following conditions:
- We accept returns postmarked within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Your item must be unused and in the same state as the received item.
- Include all original packaging and accessories (including all warranty cards and product manuals/instructions).
- The damaged item is damaged/broken or twisted upon arrival.
- The received product size/color is incorrect.
- If you ordered the product by mistake or are not satisfied with the product, you can return the product for a full refund, and all shipping costs or other costs related to the order will be borne by you.
- 30 days after receiving the product, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items that have been opened and used are considered non-refundable. Please note that all returns must be in their original condition and packaging intact.
- If the customer refuses to sign the order without reason, peakrose.com will refuse to refund.
- If the customer chooses the wrong product, peakrose.com reserves the right to refuse a refund.
- The customer must ensure that the shipping address is true and valid. If the order cannot be delivered due to an invalid address, Peakrose will refuse to refund.
- We do not accept a returned item that's worn, damaged, or altered in any way. You need to pay the shipping cost due to the return.
- We need a receipt or proof of purchase, please do not return the purchased product to the manufacturer.
- Custom-order or personalized items do not have a right to 30 days refund.
- To request further instructions on how to return your order, please email us.
- Returns without prior communication with us will not be accepted. Please ask our customer service to make sure you send the package to the right address.
- Please note that consumers need responsible for the return shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
Change of Mind
We know returning an item can be disappointing so we've made the process as easy as possible. If you have changed your mind about an item, we may offer store credit or a refund, provided that:
- The request is made within 30 days of purchase;
- That you provide satisfactory proof of purchase (upon request from peakrose);
- The merchandise is in a saleable condition (that is, the item is unworn or unused, with all original packaging or tags attached and where the seal of the product is not broken or tampered);
- If the return is caused by the consumer, customers should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
*Do not mail the return to the original address, the mailing address will be provided by mail after submitting the application.
If an item is faulty, wrongly described, or incorrect, then we will fulfill our obligations, which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product.
In order to assist us in facilitating the returns process, you may be required to send us clear images of the damage, defect or fault for us to assess. Upon the initial preliminary assessment, we may request that you provide further information in order to process your claim.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification. We will provide you with a replacement or refund(at your election). We will require that you return the defective or faulty item to peakrose by post at our expense and we will contact you to provide further information regarding this process. In some circumstances, you may be instructed to dispose of the defective or faulty item in which case we will provide you with instructions to do so.
Please note that we may not be able to offer a replacement or exchange on some Products if there is no longer stock available.
We'll give you a full refund or exchange if we're responsible for the issue, e.g. quality problems or items missing.
- If the buyer meets the above requirements, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us.
- Send us your tracking number, detailed information to describe the issue, and evidence of damage to the received item/package(picture or video). Your request will be processed and confirmed via email on working days usually within 72 hours.
- If the situation is true, we will send you an email and notify you of the refund information.
- If you need to return the goods, please return them according to the requirements of the return policy.
- Once your return is received and inspected your refund or exchange will be processed. Most returns or exchanges are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package.
- If you require a refund, We’ll issue the refund to your payment account. If you require an exchange, we'll send out your new product.
Ideally, pictures/videos should be clear, and focused, and should be taken at close range under good lighting conditions. This allows us to identify and verify the problem. We will try our best to help you. Thank you for providing all the above information. We will deal with it as soon as possible.
Refund (if applicable)
After receiving and checking your return order information, we will send you the refund information via email. It may take up to 10 working days after you return the item to receive the refund (in many cases, you will receive the refund as soon as possible). Will be returned to your original payment account.
Delay or omission of refund (if any)
- If you have not received a refund, please check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time to officially issue a refund.
- Next, please contact your bank. Refunds usually take some processing time.
- If you have completed all of these operations but still have not received a refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Return shipping fee
If the problem is caused by Peakrose and the product you received is wrong, please return the product that cannot be opened in the same package you received and provide a copy of the invoice. After receiving the return, we will ship the correct product for you without paying additional shipping costs.
How long does the return process take?
Due to the large daily order volume, it may take up to 10 working days from the date we receive the returned product. We will notify you via email to confirm that your return order has been processed.
Depending on your location, the arrival time of the replacement product may vary. Please consider using a traceable transportation service or purchasing transportation insurance.
If you believe an item purchased from us is defective or faulty, Where there is a major failure with the item you may choose a refund, exchange, or repair and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the item repaired or replaced if the item fails to be of acceptable quality and this failure does not amount to a major failure. Where an item is damaged through misuse, we cannot provide a refund, exchange or repair.
If you are entitled to a refund, your refund will be returned in the same manner as the original payment method. For purchases made by credit or debit card, the cardholder and the same credit or debit card are required to process the refund as was originally used for the purchase. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Please note that processing of refunds can take up to 10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Returns and exchanges do not incur any fees other than shipping charges.
- DO contact our customer service before returning. Peakrose will is not responsible for any returning without notifying us.
- It will be highly appreciated if you contact our customer service for help before raising any dispute. We are always here to help and provide solutions.
This Policy may be amended from time to time by us, without prior notice. Any purchase from us following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. We recommend that you check our current Terms and Conditions, before making any purchase. Our agents, employees, and third parties do not have the authority to amend this Policy or our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any inquiries regarding your return or our Returns Policy, please contact us. If there are any further issues, you may contact our customer service team through email at email@example.com.